First Person Immersion.
An institution in first-person shooters, Counter Strike 1.6 is the most up to date version of the classic video game, with the Steam system providing bug fixes and updates. There are not many video games that support professional play, but Counter Strike has a multitude of professional online leagues and even televised championship games. The game was originally a mod of Half Life that was developed into a standalone game when Valve saw its potential.
While you can play Counter Strike on your own, the real draw comes from the multiplayer capabilities. You can choose from a variety of modes such as Death Match, Zombie Mode and more.
The game is fast, runs well on less than up-to-date systems, and importantly, has a huge, established player community ready and waiting for more players to join the action. You play over multiple maps, pledging your allegiance to a team of terrorists or counter-terrorists, with the goal being the annihilation of your opponents. www.putr4sh4r3.blogspot.com
- Runs well on most systems
- Easy to get started but challenging throughout playwww.putr4sh4r3.blogspot.com
- Variety of modes and extras.
- The graphics show its origins in the last millennium.www.putr4sh4r3.blogspot.com
- High likelihood of being pwned when you start off.www.putr4sh4r3.blogspot.com
SINGLE LINK Download here